Topband: Remote operation

uy0zg uy0zg at mksat.net
Tue Oct 24 11:55:03 EDT 2023

Hi

But it’s better not to be sad :-)))))))) Let’s congratulate Dmitry,
UT5UGR - yesterday, in a desperate dash, he finally got into the T2C
log!

In the conditions of colossal city noise, he made contact. The only one
from Ukraine. It's almost a historical event.

There is no one from normal Europe in the log.. 14 zone = 0, 20 zone =
0, 15 zone two ua2ff,rn2fa (it looks like these are twin brothers).

https://clublog.org/charts/?c=T2C#r

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua