Topband: Remote operation

Paul Mcl paul.mcl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:15:01 EDT 2023

Tree,

Is that the op the WB6 I worked twice:

160m on 24Nov22 @ 2130Z
80m on 7Dec/22 @ 2215Z

I emailed  shortly after to ask if he was transmitting from CA per his
QRZ.com details and he confirmed that was correct and he was using a large
rhombic by the ocean.   Both contacts are confirmed in LoTw as California.

I have remote station, compared to the postage stamp home garden it is a
great location and zero local noise but it is 1 mile away so no secrets
here.

Regards

Paul MM0ZBH