Topband: KH8 Demand on TB

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Tue Oct 31 08:17:46 EDT 2023

KH8 is very much needed on 160. Pacific is always very
difficult from way north in Europe.

Even if it recently has been activated it hasn´t been possible
to work it. Forexample the W8S exp (I know not KH8) was
calling them for 45 minutes but since they had rotten
receive due to local noise it was not possible.

/ Jim SM2EKM