Topband: KH8 Demand on TB

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Tue Oct 31 11:40:02 EDT 2023

Nick,

This is not true at all. As I wrote in a previous mail
I could copy the W8S exp on 160m for at least 45 minutes.
I know they had high noise level so that was the problem.
Sure propagation was much better some years ago during
sun spot minima but it is very much wrong to say that
there is no propagation at all to Europe.

/ Jim SM2EKM