Topband: E51D Approximate Low Band Schedule Sep02 (GEORGE WALLNER)

GEORGE WALLNER aa7jv at atlanticbb.net
Sun Sep 3 07:23:30 EDT 2023

John,
Earlier (0900 Z) most NA signals were weak but solid and very readable,
yours included. I probably worked 100 NA-s by 1030, when the QSB got very
bad. Strong signals would disappear in moments without a trace -- and never
come back. Same with the JA-s, who can be pretty strong here because of the
"all-water" path. I have also noticed that there were persistent callers who
never heard me. Some of them kept calling for hours. Most were dupes ... but
the point is that these guys heard me when they worked me the first time,
but not tonight.

Every night has been different so far.
TKS for the Q,
73,George