Topband: E51D tonight

Wes Stewart n7ws at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 01:45:26 EDT 2023

George,
I think I was the first through on FT8  I had previously decommissioned the 160 Inverted L for the season after working you on CW, but decided to fill out my Bingo card with an FT8 QSO.  (Not my favorite mode, but we have a friendly "who works the most slots" club competition so it's necessary).  So I braved the cholla cactus patch this afternoon to get the loading wire back in service.
I could still use you on 40 and 60 FT8, but that's probably not in the cards. It's been fun.  Thanks,
Wes  N7WS