Topband: 160m CONDX Friday September 22nd

Bob Kile midnight18 at cox.net
Fri Sep 22 20:00:12 EDT 2023

Topband never ceases to amaze me. This morning coffee group and Aussie
oil burners I worked Kev VK6LW first with 700W. I followed a bit later
with AMP drive power of 25W. Sitting in wonder I again called and got
449 running 5W for 15, 553km path. Timing is a virtue. Of note pointed
out by Tree 10m and 160m both open at the same time!

Bob W7RH

--
W7RH DM35OJ

If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little. George Carlin