Topband: Any Chinese stations with Big Sigs operating on 160?

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Wed Apr 3 03:25:23 EDT 2024

I just occurred to me that my description of the receive situation at
W6UE is backwards. The 160 meter flat top dipole improved the 80 meter
receive noise floor from really deaf to pretty deaf. On 160 meters we
were just really deaf whether we listened on the 160 meter dipole or the
80 meter inverted-vee :-)

73, Mike W4EF..........