Topband: B7P

VE6WZ Steve ve6wz at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 4 10:46:56 EDT 2024

Here BG2AUE has been logged 3 times on 160m.
BD4WN 5 times, BA7IO 2 times and one QSO with B5TT.

Unfortunately when I check QRZ for BG2AUE his QTH is spotted in the large city of Harbin, and his equipment does not suggest any dedicated 160m rx antennas.
My QSOs with BG2AUE have also suggested his rx is really good.
It is possible (likely) he is getting some NA webSDR help (like a KIWI).
Of course we won’t know for sure unless he says so on his QRZ page like Kanti VU2GSM does. He lives in the city of Bangalore, and has little hope of working DX on the low bands without webSDR.
If you have had QSOs with VU2GSM you will notice how quickly he responds.
I worked him on 40m when I was TX with just 10w. (I had info to know he was rx on a local VE6 Kiwi at the time )

Steve, Ve6wz

From Babcocks iPhone