Topband: TT8XX QSL Help

Bill Gillenwater k3sv at pa.net
Mon Apr 22 15:39:08 EDT 2024

I am a little confused with the QSL options for the Chad/TT8 operation
that is in progress.

Most (and I say MOST) operations have 3 or more options for getting QSO
confirmation.

I'm filling "band-slots" for Chad and basically want a LOTW confirmation
(eventually).

You can donate "up-front" or pay $$ via the OQRS process. OQRS says LOTW
included with card request.

Now, if I do none of the above, will they eventually dump the logs to
LOTW? I usually see a comment in DXpediton postings that eventually you
get a LOTW confirmation. Can't find that anywhere on this one.

Thanks 73 Bill K3SV