Topband: TT8XX QSL Help

gilles desansac F6IRA f6ira at live.fr
Mon Apr 22 18:06:11 EDT 2024

Depending team's... but we knew that for I2YSB trips you will ALWAYS pay
for QSL. Nosense for me but they are not alone into DX'peditions to do
the business. Is the rules even is not good hamspirit for a simple click
to sent the batch of DX'pedition QSO to LOTW server 6 mouth after date.
Finaly is your choice to fight the pileups or not.... I do not ! Seventy
three(s)

Hopefully i'm always join teams with better QSL'ing feeling.

F6IRA

Le 22/04/2024 à 21:39, Bill Gillenwater a écrit :
> I am a little confused with the QSL options for the Chad/TT8 operation
> that is in progress.
>
> Most (and I say MOST) operations have 3 or more options for getting
> QSO confirmation.
>
> I'm filling "band-slots" for Chad and basically want a LOTW
> confirmation (eventually).
>
> You can donate "up-front" or pay $$ via the OQRS process. OQRS says
> LOTW included with card request.
>
> Now, if I do none of the above, will they eventually dump the logs to
> LOTW? I usually see a comment in DXpediton postings that eventually
> you get a LOTW confirmation. Can't find that anywhere on this one.
>
> Thanks 73 Bill K3SV

> Reflector

Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA
55 Rue du stade 40410 Pissos