Topband: TT8XX QSL Help

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sat Apr 27 15:51:00 EDT 2024

I read somewhere that Glorioso is a military base and all operators have
to be French military personnel.  Possibly, the limited pool of
potential operators didn't include CW operators of DXpedition caliber.
CW, unlike digital modes, actually requires skill, and considerable
skill for DXpedition operation.

73
Rick N6RK