Topband: Remotes

Richard McLachlan richard at rodsley.net
Tue Feb 6 15:01:36 EST 2024

I have no wish to apply for any awards and actually have no idea what the DXCC rules are anyway. I think I got 160m WAC in 1962 when I was a lad though. I keep a list of countries that I have worked for my own satisfaction but I don’t bother with confirmations and don’t even know what LOTW is. I am 160m CW only and don’t have a computer connected to my radio. I operate in contests just to give others points and I absolutely hate this 599 for everybody nonsense. My log is a notebook and I don’t have the faintest idea how to set up or use a remote even if I wanted one.

I guess I am  content to be a dinosaur.

Richard G3OQT