Topband: https://clublog.org/logsearch/CB0ZA

Wes Stewart n7ws at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 12:38:18 EST 2024

 My CW totals are correct; FT8 are not.  I've only worked them once, yet they show two for each FT8 QSO.

    On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 10:33:36 AM MST, Jeff via Topband <topband at contesting.com> wrote:

I worked CB0ZA last Thursday evening on 80 & 160 FT8 (only once).

Checked club log 5 min after qso and showed only 1 contact.
Checked again 30min later and showed 2 qsos.

This happened for both bands.

All my cw qsos showed only 1.

NE0DX

Jeff Reynolds

Saulius Zalnerauskas wrote:
> Try to check different call-signs on FT8 https://clublog.org/logsearch/CB0ZA
> 160, 80m their robot working very quickly :)
> Sam LY5W
>
> On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 5:47 PM Steve Harrison <k0xp at k0xp.com> wrote:
>
>> Interesting... my logcheck only shows the correct one CW QSO per band.
>>
>> Steve, K0XP
>>
>> On 2/19/2024 7:27 AM, Saulius Zalnerauskas wrote:
>>> Look's like this "Sherlock Holmes" not understand what CB0ZA Robot doing.
>>> I called them one time, when got RR73, but I am in their LOG 4 times.
>>> BandCWFT8
>>> 160 4
>>> 80 2
>>> 20 1