Topband: https://clublog.org/logsearch/CB0ZA

uy0zg uy0zg at mksat.net
Mon Feb 19 15:42:05 EST 2024

"Like it or not, FT8 has been a boon to many DXers with limited antenna
> situations and noisy locations."

So this is exactly where I started the topic - soon heaven will come on
earth :-))))
In the future, there may be no need to build antennas at all...

So friends, we should be happy and not nervous :-)))

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua