Topband: https://clublog.org/logsearch/CB0ZA

Mark, PA5MW pa5mw at home.nl
Mon Feb 19 16:26:37 EST 2024

Climbing the Matterhorn at my age of 59 is certainly not as easy as it would have been 20 years ago.
But if I really want to achieve that, I simply must accept and comply to drastic changes and put many effort in this.
However, there is many lower /other summits to enjoy.
Life is full of changes and priorities.

Certainly I will not deny myself and give in to virtual achievements on the X-Box.
I want to personally smell the Alps, taste the snow and sweat like a pig.
The real thing is the real thing.

73
Mark PA5MW

Sent from Mail for Windows