Topband: Trans-polar EU condx at VE6WZ

David Raymond daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Sat Jan 20 13:25:13 EST 2024

A totally different perspective from here in the Midwest (snowy Iowa).
I got on last night about 0500z.  Stig/OZ4MM and Mike/F5IN and a couple
of others were on but far from workable.  I did manage to squeek by and
marginally work Rino/IK7JTF around my SS at 2325z.  Conditions with EU
were just not good here all evening.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS