Topband: VK/ZLs in the CQWW CW 160?

Steve Harrison k0xp at k0xp.com
Mon Jan 29 12:28:05 EST 2024

It just occurred to me: one reason many of us didn't find the VKs/ZLs
would be because we were running unassisted, and so weren't aware of
where they were nor whether they or we were being spotted. While tuning
around sporadically, I kept running across LOUD HL5IVL and I never heard
him being called by anybody else; made me wonder whether he ever was
spotted, or nobody else was tuning around. I ran across him, XV9DL, and
XV9T while tuning around looking for a DU or XU, or even North or South
Dakota (my last-needed state-multipliers) 8-)

Steve, K0XP