Topband: Top Band Conditions, Mar. 4, 2024

Steve Harrison k0xp at k0xp.com
Mon Mar 4 09:39:08 EST 2024

9M2AX was heard here very weakly this morning starting about 1345Z,
until about 1405Z, the last time I heard him CQ. My sunrise occurred
precisely at 1412Z. I began calling him about 1405Z but never heard him
again.

Was hoping H40WA would use this last day on Temotu to appear on 160M CW;
but zilch heard here, or seen on the spotting net other than 80m CW
activity.

Have not heard 9M6/DJ2EH since early last week; he was spotted at least
once this past weekend on one of the WARC bands, so is apparently still
there. Does anybody know his schedule for remaining in 9M6, or his
operating schedule? I tried e-mailing but his e-mail addy on QRZ.com
bounces.

Am also still looking for DU7ET but haven't heard him since mid-January,
when he was very weak. I know he's been worked in Europe over the past
month or so, but just hasn't caught conditions good enough for the west
coast of NA. Robert does respond to his e-mail, however. He said he has
two locations: one on a west-facing beach that favors Europe, and
another in the mountains which he says has a better shot to NA, VK and ZL.

73,

Steve K0XP

See my QRZ.com page at *https://www.qrz.com/db/K0XP*