Topband: CY9C

Mark, PA5MW pa5mw at home.nl
Sat Sep 7 06:20:31 EDT 2024

Hi Slavek,

Take a break.
I did for some years. It helped.
Bad behavior was and will be always here, some decades are worse.
At CY9C I decided already early to ‘skip this one’.
I will work more on lowering local noise, trying more using diversity RX.
And then there’s other  stuff in life to enjoy.
Just decided this week to sell severl antenna materials and buy a better Espresso Machine.
Priorities change.
Take a break.
Because your knowledge is MUCH needed, now and in the future.

73
Mark  PA5MW

Sent from Mail for Windows