Rohn 55 vs 45 vs 25

Gary Nieborsky k7fr@ncw.net
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 08:50:40 -0700

At 11:57 PM 7/31/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello Fellow Tower climbers...
>
>Look in your Rohn catalog and you will probably find the shelf that will fit
>on a Rohn
>25 or 45/55.... doesnt need any bolts... it just slips into the tower
>
>you can stand on this shelf for hours...
>
>73 de Mike/aa7no

Mike,

I've got one....you're right......unfortunately it is always on the wrong
side of the tower.....so I built an extension ring that allows me to walk
all the way around.....was too heavy to pull up the tower.  Bought some real
live lineman boots with steel shanks.....much better......though I still use
the Rohn paltform when I'm working on one face.

Gary K7FR