Wasps

Larry A. Crim wz4f@nerak.companet.net
Sun, 4 Aug 1996 16:44:11 -0500 (CDT)

Bill,

All I do is wear lots of loose-fitting clothes, including long-sleeve
shirts and long pants.  I try to keep the most skin covered as possible.
I know it's hot, but its better than a dozen stings.

As as aside, I really dont' know why wasps just LOVE towers.  Maybe some
insect expert can suggest some preemptive measures.

Larry
WZ4F