Bonehead mistake

steve.m.zettel@internet.nps.usace.army.mil steve.m.zettel@internet.nps.usace.army.mil
Sat, 10 Aug 96 07:12:34 PST

     Please accept my apologies for the multiple posts regarding Rohn and
     the Omni VI and whatever else shows up from yesterday. I initially got
     an "Undeliverable message, try again later" from cq-contest, so I
     tried again, several times (from my home account, too, later), not
     stopping to think that I had several other lists as addressees, too.

     I know better, and feel badly about the waste of resources and
     annoyance this may have caused folks. Kind of like not realizing the
     memory keyer is running "CQ, CQ, CQ", and on the wrong VFO besides.

     Red-faced in Libby,

     Steve KJ7CH