T2X turning problem

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 15:32:42 -0400

>I'm turning a 105CA & a 402CD (beefy QHS design) with a T2X.  I notice that
>sometimes it will not turn one direction, but turning briefly the other
>direction fixes the problem.  Not a big deal... just wondering what's going
>on here?

Hi, Bill --

    Causes may include: stuck brake (there's a new design available from CATS
and Hy-Gain), broken ring gear tooth (newer, stronger design available),
other.  My suggestion is to take it down and get it fixed before contest
season starts or you will find yourself using lots of American slang at the
most inopportune time.

73,  Steve  K7LXC