Glenn Martin Hazer Use Query

Dick Boley boley.d@wcsmail.com
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 07:49:30 -0400

Probably won't solve thsi without photos...  According to the Glenn Martin
web site you disconnect 2 guys at ground level (already attached at top).
Probably position them to not interfere with the antenna/hazer as it
ascends. The hazer/mast assembly "should" take it above the guy point, i.e.,
the top of the tower thus allowing antenna rotation. Then reconnect the two
removed guys. I would guess that you may loose about a foot of height due to
the hazer "bumping into" the guy points at the tower top thus requiring that
the antenna be mounted some distance above the hazer to clear the tower top.
Once I get their literature I will use the phone to resolve.

Regards,
Dick  N3HKN