Fwd: rohn 20g

UpTheTower@aol.com UpTheTower@aol.com
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 16:27:00 -0500

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:	tr19@chrysler.com
To:	owner-towertalk@paris.akorn.net
Date: 96-12-06 15:16:54 EST

     Rohn 20 is basically the same external size as Rohn 25,
     with 7 steps per section instead of 8, and the next smaller
     size bracing rod and next smaller gauge tubing for the legs.
     The rated loading is about 50% of the rating for Rohn 25.
     You need another set of guys near the top if you plan to put any
     HF antenna(s) on it! (Even if they are closer than the Rohn
     recommended anchor distance!)

     73/GL, Tom - N4KG