Force 12 C-3 Tribander

John O'Mara jomara@pdi-div.com
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 14:13:07 -0500

Hello All,

        I presently have a Cushcraft A3S at 40' of 25G.  I was thinking
about replacing it with a Force 12 C3 which, according to the reading I have
done, is basically three monoband 2 element beams on 20, 15 and 10.  I was
also thinking about going up another 10' with my tower.  I know I should go
higher but I'm on a small 1/4 acre lot and the tower is about 3 feet off the
back of the house, not to mention my wife calls it the "eye sore" now.
Anyway, does anyone have any experience with these beams and is it worth it
to change out the A3.  Would appreciate your comments.  Thanks and 73, Jack W4NF