Rohn bolts

Craig Clark nx1g@top.monad.net
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 12:24:36 -0600

>K1VR:  I think this is a worthy thread.
>
>	A tip on acquiring "Never Seize":  It is sold by John Deere
>dealers throughout the U.S. and Canada, and perhaps around the world, in
>a small can with screw top and a John Deere label.

No need to go to a JD dealer. You can get two kinds at most automotive
supply store. It comes in copper (good for hi temp applications and Silver
(for everything else.) I use this stuff on my mower blades and other bolts
that will be left out in the opean and will rust. My brother-in-law (who is
a tool and die maker) put me on tho this stuff years ago. Just make sure you
snug the bolts down properly. I have "thrown" bolts on my mower that were
laft a little too loose.

Craig

Happy holidays all!

			Craig Clark
		Hu-rah! 	now	 W1JCC
	              ex NX1G, N1ACH, WA1QWW, WN1IGG
	send me e-mail and I'll put you on our mailing list
			Radio Bookstore
	Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
			(603) 899 6957
			(603) 899 6826 fax
			PO Box 209
			Rindge, NH 03461