7 MHz antenna ?

Osten B Magnusson sm5dqc@algonet.se
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 10:38:49 +0100 (MET)

Dear friends,

I have been, and still am, using a deltaloop for 7 MHz with apex less than
15 meters up and have worked 305 countries sofar with it, but it has become
more and more difficult as 7 MHz 2 el. beams are beeing sort of standard here
in Europe. I can not afford a 402-CD or Force EF-240 so my questions are:

Will a full-size horizontal dipole (one element beam) at 70 feet work better
than
my deltaloop ? (The deltaloop can not be turned around).

At 60 feet I have a KLM KT34A - is 10 feet enough spacing and must the dipole
be at 90 degrees off the beam ?

Thanks for your answer to     sm5dqc@algonet.se

73/DX and merry Christmas and a Happy, Prosperous and Peaceful New year
to all of you, including families.

Osten / SM5DQC

                                " REAL RADIOS GLOW IN THE DARK "