Lack of proof reading

Gary E. Jones gejones@whale.st.usm.edu
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 15:21:16 -0600

I must apologize for all the mis-spellings and mis-typings in my most recent
post about getting long masts inside of towers..... I find at my age that
although my mind is "saying" exactly what I mean, my fingers are typing out
something very different.... and so you must interpret some words in my last
post.

I should know that I must always proof read anything that is typed
hurriedly... sorry!

                                        Gary W5FI

	With Warm Regards,         Gary E. Jones, Ph.D.

	Office Phone:  (601) 266-4588		Laboratory: (601) 266-4855

	E-mail:  gary.jones@usm.edu