Questions, Questions

Dale Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 08:38:22 -0600

=09
There have been some really interesting questions raised on the =
reflectors, lately.  That's great and that's what they are there for.  I =
am learning a lot just by all the reading.  This winter, I may even =
replace tower bolts, spot the rust spots with spray-on galvanize, =
retension my guys, work out with PED and NA Practice more, and generally =
learn to be a better ham.

As to some of the questions posed on the reflectors recently: Don't =
forget about the search engines on the Internet.  I did some searches on =
them for some questions raised on the reflectors and came up with the =
answers in less than two minutes. =20

Just a suggestion to check the search engines first, then pose the =
question to the reflector. =20

Of course, the downside to this is (1) not finding out about that =
information; (2) not being a good guy by providing the info to the =
question poser.  Oh well....

Happy Holidays!! I hope Santa brings lots of sunspots, Q's, and mults!

73=20

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u