TIC Ring and CC 2L 40m TRUSS ?

Bill W. Cox [AA4NU] aa4nu@raider.raider.net
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 11:59:04 -0500 (CDT)

OK all of you who know the "TIC Code of Honor" (meaning been there, done it)

What the 'best' way to mount the "truss support" part of the CC 2L 40m
on a TIC Ring Model 1022 ? TIC does offer a optional piece I see ...

FYI ... If you have never installed a TIC unit, I would STRONGLY suggest you
make a practice run at GROUND level before you install it up high. Mine
is at 2' right now and it was well worth the time/effort to 'dummy it up'
to make sure I fully (fooly?) understand how it works before I take it
up to the 70' point on the tower ...

Thanks !  73 Bill AA4NU aa4nu@raider.raider.net