Hinged Tower Base

foggie foggie@dtx.net
Sun, 07 Jul 1996 02:36:47 CDT

Something to consider is welding 3 pieces of angle iron on the bottom legs of
the tower. then getting the base that use tower has? I'm not a professional
welder or anything, so you might want to talk to someone that knows more about
welding aluminum.

73,
Al - kk5zx

E-Mail: foggie@dtx.net            | Snail-Mail: Allen Fogleson
Date: 07/07/96                    |             6121-A Nowak Court
                                  |             Fort Polk, La 71459
This message was sent by XF-Mail free of charge, and is 100% microsoft free!
For more information on remaining microsoft free try http://www.redhat.com/