Hy-gain Hytower

Rod Greene w7zrc@micron.net
Fri, 12 Jul 96 20:31 MDT

John,

I've had one up for years and it's been a great antenna. I installed it per
the specs, 6 ground rods and all. In addition, I went the extra step and
installed 100 radials before the grass was planted (approx 9,000' of #12
copper). It's in the clear and works well on the lower bands.  I've never
really used it on 20, 15 and 10 so can't attest to it there.  I'm in the
process of trying to phase two of them on 80 mtrs now.  I've been
experimenting with the Comtek box and other switch combinations (in phase
and out).  Hope to have the two working better this Fall.

GL, Rod

----- Rod Greene, w7zrc@micron.net, <>< -----