ROTATABLE DIPOLE

Andrew B. White Andrew B. White" <k9cw@prairienet.org
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 07:37:38 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 17 Jul 1996, Carlos Augusto S. Pereira wrote:

> If I install a Cushcraft rotatable dipole for 12-17-30m using the same mast that I will raise my tribander yagi for 10-15-20 m (TA-33), how should I put it there? Above or below the TA-33? What distance must exist between the two antennas. I don't want to decrease the TA-33 performance!

I have had the WARC dipole mounted 8 feet above a KT34 for the past several
years and it works very well.  To minimize the interaction between the
two antennas, the dipole is oriented parallel to the boom of the beam.

73, Drew

|    Andrew B. White  K9CW    |    internet: k9cw@prairienet.org    |
|    ABW Associates, Ltd.     |   phone/fax: 217-643-7327           |