NOALOX

Sante ( IK0HBN ) ik0hbn@isa.it
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 00:59:38 +0100

At 05.56 13/11/96 -0800, you wrote:
>In fact, NOALOX is provided with their parts kits by HiGain, Andrew and
>
>others.
>
>Both the 1993 and 1994 ARRL Handbook, page 33-5 (both editions),
>
>recommend NOALOX (as well as Penetrox and Dow Corning Molykote 41).

>Please provide a reference for your comments that NOALOX is not suitable
>
>for aluminum/aluminum interfaces and causes the results you have stated.

BIG SNIP

Hi Bill,
a week ago I purchased a 3CXL by Force 12. Well, inside the big package
there was a plastic envelope filled with NOALOX. So, if it is not suitable
for aluminum/aluminum interfaces, why did they put it in the antenna kit?
May I wrong for having used it? Have I now to dismount antenna and clean it?
See you soon....Sante

Sante LILLO  (IK0HBN)
Localita' Saineta, 3
01030 Bassano in Teverina (VT) Italy
home telephone: +39 (0) 761-407543  (FAX on request)
E-mail: ik0hbn@isa.it
packet adr: IK0HBN@I0INU.IUMB.ITA.EU
DX cluster : IK0HBN > I0JBL-6