DX Reflector

wa2moe@doitnow.com wa2moe@doitnow.com
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 12:04:12 -0700

re: ve7tcp@ampr.org

the following was received from Jim AD1C who is on top of the DX Reflector
situation:
>The new hardware is on-line, but many sites still can't reach the machine
because the numerical Internet address has changed.  The address will still
be dx@ve7tcp.ampr.org (dx-request@ve7tcp.ampr.org to unsubscribe/subscribe).

>I am sending this message to let you know that you should start to receive
mail (and be able to send it) in a few days.  If you received this message,
it means that you are still subscribed to the DX reflector.  This test
message will also help weed-out the bad addresses so I'm not flooded with
too much rejected mail right away.

>If you have any questions, please send E-mail to AD1C@tiac.net
>
>I probably won't be able to answer it until after the CQWW contest.
>
>73 - Jim AD1C
>
>--
>Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net>
>http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/