roof mounting help

David Clemons dave@egh.com
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 14:23:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

	I have a friend who has a very small lot, and would like to put
up a tribander on his roof.  Instead of a roof mountied tower, he would
like to have a carpenter put the mast through the top of his roof
(somewhere in the peak), and secure the bottom of the mast to hist attic
floor, which will undoubtedly involve some special bracing.

	It seems to me that CQ or QST had an article describing this type
of construction in an issue sometime in the last few years.  Does anyone
remember such an article, and have any idea of the time frame or magazine
in which it appeared?

73, Dave Clemons K1VUT