Ham rotor U bolts

Rasmussen@centuryinter.net Rasmussen@centuryinter.net
Fri, 27 Sep 96 13:03:59 GMT

A very good Idea.  The next time I move,  I will change the U-bolts.
My ham-M also has two 10-32 holes tapped in it for set screws.  After
the mast is in place and the U-bolts snugged up, the set screws are put
in and tinghtened enough to bite into the mast.  I use long set screws
and put jams nuts on the outside to keep them from backing out......It
has never slipped...

Paul
KA6VAN