[TowerTalk] Rotating Towers

Charles H. Harpole harpole@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 02:05:00 -0500 (EST)

In caculating $, be sure to compare $ for additional stacked rotors, side
arms, moving joints, etc.   I think rotating tower is cheaper, especially
if rotated just above the first set (from bottom) of guys -=- eliminating
one set of guy rotating joints.  How about that?  And, what effect and is
there a fix for--- the presence of the big tower uprights that will be in
the middle of a side mounted HF tribander????  de K4VUD