[TowerTalk] Aluminum tubing sources?

Don Moman Don Moman <ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 18:58:21 -0600 (MDT)

After repeated e-mail attempts to place an order with Texas Towers, I am
forced to conclude they don't wish to export to Canada! Myself and others
locally have ordered aluminum from them in the past with good results, but
I don't seem to be having any luck this time. I wouldn't consider the
order "insignificant" as it amounts to several thousand dollars at current
pricing.

Anyway, the question is - who else sells aluminum tubing at reasonable
prices?  Locally, suppliers either are much more expensive (than buying
from Texas Towers) and/or require significant minimum purchases.

I am looking for antenna grade aluminum, mainly .058 wall in diameters
from .375 to 1.125 inch in size, 6 foot lengths fine.

73 Don

VE6JY is Don Moman               email: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Box 127 Lamont, Alberta
T0B 2R0  (403) 895-2925