[TowerTalk] FS: Rohn side arms and 45G Star mount

Paul A. Cianciolo PaulC@snet.net
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 18:27:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Folks,

I have been reading the mail for the last month or so and have found lots of
really good information here.

I have 2 sets of side arms that were on my Rohn55 series tower.  The arms
will extend a pipe 6' out from the face of the tower.  They are made from
galvanized angle iron and bolt to the tower in four locations on the face of
the tower.  There is a diagonal member to increase  vertical strength.

I have 1 mounted on the bottom of my tower and can easily stand out at the
end of it.

Also I have 1 Star mount guy bracket for 45 G

 $50.00 ea.  pickup only

I am in the Northwest corner of Connecticut,  Town of Harwinton.

For more info 1-860-485-0355

Thank you

73's
PaulC KB1RP