[TowerTalk] Information needed

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 09:34:15 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 97-04-22 07:34:48 EDT, jwatson@unix.cde.com (John Watson)
writes:

>    However, I am in dire need of a copy of a study called The
>  Gunter-Olsen Study. This study supposedly shows that towers don't fall
>  flat at a total of their height, but rather, they tend to twist on
>  itself, and twist to basically fall in a relatively small area.
>       If anyone has a copy of this study, or any pertinent info from
>  mfgr's relating to how a tower will fall, please let me know ASAP.

     I have a copy of a copy of a copy etc. (meaning it's poor quality) of a
study about the above topic but I don't know if it's the one you cited.  An
SASE to TOWER TECH, Box 572, Woodinville, WA, 98072, will get you a copy.

     You should be on the Ham-Law reflector.  It is populated with lots of
knowledgeable people who have been through this before.  Send a message to
listserver@altlaw.com with subscribe ham-law in the message.

73,  Steve  K7LXC