[TowerTalk] Coax breakin? (fwd)

Merv Schweigert k9fd@htc.net
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 13:47:03 -0500

>> hams has sunk to a all time low.  But the problem is not fixed by trying
> to dumb down the articles to match the dummies, how about bringing the >
education

>And the statement inferring our present day operators are "dummies" is
>an insult, especially so in the sense of the original poster, who has
>contributed many thoughtful insights to this reflector.
>
>73
>
>Ed

        Ed let me clarify if I can, dont think I made any generalization
as to all present day ops as dummies, as I said above dont dumb down the
articles for the lower technical abilities of some.  And surely was no insult
meant to any poster.  I stated no flames meant.  If you mean the gentleman
that forwarded to post, I think we all had better take note when he speaks,
he has the technical knowledge and experience that we see has disappeared.
I am sure he passed the note as a example of the current state of things,
not as an issue to write your congressman about.
        Merv K9FD