[TowerTalk] Lightning strikes!

Dick Flanagan dick@merlin.libelle.com
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 10:21:22 -0700

At 10:14 AM -0700 8/5/97, Woods, Eric D (pb-Edwoods) wrote:
>Have the phone guy check the grounding of your Protector box ("SNI" if it's
>new).  It should be bonded to your power utility entrance ground .

Is this a nationwide *requirement* or just good/standard practice?

My telephone entrance/ground is on the opposite side of the house from my
power utility entrance ground--fully 70 feet away.  I think they drove a
small ground rod into the soil at that point, but no way did they make an
attempt to connect to the power utility ground.

73, Dick

--
Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada
Visit http://www.delphi.com/electronic/