From:  Osten B Magnusson
Sent:  Sunday, August 24, 1997 4:37 AM
To:  steve; 'towertalk@contesting.com'
Subject:  [TowerTalk] Re:force12

I have never had as good customers service from any
company as from Force12. Bob, N6BT, is doing everything
to have satisfied customers, and the antennas are not only
good, they are VERY good performers and also extremely
easy to assemble. Remember however, Bob gets hundreds
of e-mails daily, I don...t know if he ever sleeps......

Please note that my only financial connection with Force12
is paying for the antennas.

73/DX de Osten / SM5DQC     e-mail:  sm5dqc@algonet.se