[TowerTalk] 2" CHROMEMOLLY MAST 4130 120,000PSI AVAILABLE

Daniel H. Arney Jr. kn6di@IDT.NET
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 21:58:18 -0700

WELL Gang we have a group of 6 Hams with money up front in the LA area
to buy 2" 4130 Chromemoly mast 23' long .500 wall thickness, hot dipped
galvanized and delivered to Northridge,CA. Three weeks after order for
$330.00 each.

If anyone is interested I will take the order with money paid up
front,Cashiers Check,Cash or wire transfer, until Sept 4,1997 1500 hrs
to place the order.
Any and all monies received will be held until the mast are delivered in
Northridge.for pick up.

The HONEST intent is to do a ham to ham deal and not for dealers to
hams.

The details are as above, with certificate of steel maker available. Any
shipping from Northridge is to the individuals account Freight collect.
This a put up or shut up deal.

The more mast we order the better price to some extinct. My guess is the
discount would be on the order of 8 to 10.00 per mast above 10 or more..

I am in the Satellite business and this is not a profit deal for
mePERIOD
If you are seriously interested then Email me with interest.and when you
will send a check.
My address is CBA or I will furnish on receipt of email.
Thanks,
Hank KN6DI