[TowerTalk] Multiple messsages

Tom Osborne w7why@mail.coos.or.us
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 18:16:02 +0800

K7LXC@aol.com wrote:

Is anyone else experiencing this? I get dupes periodically myself.
Why does it happen? Is there anything that can be done about it?

Any comments welcome. I'm a "trailing-edge technology" kind of guy
and don't have any idea.

73,  Steve  K7LXC
TowerTalk administrator

Hi Steve.  Sometimes when guys reply to mail, they hit "reply to all"
button and that sends the same copy to towertalk, cq-contest, 3830 and
whoever wrote the message in the first place.  If you are subscribed to
all those reflectors, you will get the same message on each one, and one
to you directly.  Maybe that is what is happening.  I noticed one message
that I got two copies of, and one was to towertalk, and the other to
cq-contest.  73
Tom W7WHY