[TowerTalk] New Tower Install

K7LXC K7LXC@aol.com
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 09:39:28 EST

In a message dated 97-12-12 06:30:54 EST, moneil@planet.net writes:

> I recently became a homeowner for the first time and would eventually
>  like to put up a tower. What are the best steps/procedures to take when
>  pursuing such an adventure such as legal issues, PRB-1/zoning/etc,
>  neighbors, etc?

     The BEST article I've ever seen relating to your question is by Dale
Clift, NA1L, a lawyer. It covers just about everything you need to know or
consider. Reprints are available from TOWER TECH for a buck or SASE with 2
stamps. Send to Box 572, Woodinville, WA, 98072, for a copy.

73,  Steve   K7LXC

    TOWER TECH - professional tower supplies and services for amateurs