[Antennas] Re: [TowerTalk] old books

Mike - W0TMW crucis@sky.net
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:10:04 -0600

Most libraries receive state/federal grants that specifies how long/old a book
can be for purchasing.  Our local library trashes anything over 3 years old!
If they're caught with old books, they can lose their grant money.

Mike - W0TMW

Dale L. Martin wrote:

> Consider your local public or school libraries!!
>
> 73,
> Dale, KG5U

Mike Watson, W0TMW           QCWA Mbr# 28651, Mid-Continent Chapter #35
Raymore, Missouri, USA       Grid: EM28st
http://www.sky.net/~crucis   E-mail: crucis@sky.net